- Convert FLV to iPod - Free Download
Nidesoft FLV Converter is utility designed to convert FLV to many other video formats such as FLV to AVI, FLV to MPEG, FLV to mpeg4, FLV to MP4 format etc. It also supports conversion of FLV file to popular video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, Xvid, ASF, 3GP, MP4, iPod, PSP, Zune and convert FLV to audio formats MP3, WMA, and WAV. FLV to AVI MPEG WMV 3GP MP4 iPod Converter is powerful, easy to use software which helps you convert FLV files to iPod, your Cell Phone, PSP, Zune, MP4 player anywhere and anyway. If you are a big fan of converting YouTube Flash FLV to iPod, Nidesoft flv software is a must for you.
Key features of FLV to iPod Converter :
- Support Rich Formats:
(1) Support Video Format: FLV, YouTube, MP4, AVI, DivX, Xvid, MPEG, FLV, MOV, MOD, WMV, RM, etc.
(2)Support Audio Format: MP3, AAC, WAV, RA, WMA, OGG, etc.
(3)Portable Players: iPod, Zune, Walkman, iRiver, Archos, MP4, Nokia 5800, BlackBerry Storm, etc.
- Free to download, Free to try and Free to upgrade!
Brief Introduction to iPod
Apple Inc has released a series of iPod player including iPod Touch, iPod Classic, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle. To get best videos into those players, you need to know what video/audio format they support. Below I will give you the information in details.
- iPhone player support the audio formats: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), WAV iPhone player video supports MPEG-4 format: 640 *480 pixels, up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, mp4, and .mov file formats.
- iPod Touch also support the audio formats: AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), WAV.iPod Touch video support MPEG-4 format: 640 *480 pixels, up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, mp4, and .mov file formats. It also support for 480p and 576p component TV out.
- iPod Nano and iPod Classic support the same audio and video formats as iPhone.
- iPod Shuffle support AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps) and WAV. It doesn’t support any video format.
Convert FLV to iPod
How to Convert FLV to iPod ?
Free Download Nidesoft FLV Converter and install.
Step 1: Click " File", "Add file" button to load FLV file which you want to convert.
Step 2: You could EDIT the video with the "General Setting" on the right of the UI. Such as: Video Size, Crop Mode, Video Quality and Audio Quality. Also, if you do not set them, the software will use the default setting to convert.
Step 3: Select the format for your iPod. You may select "iPod Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4)".
ps: you may also select format according to your player. If you want to convert flv videos into your iPod Nano, you'd better select "iPod Nano Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4)". If for iPod Touch player, select "ipod Touch Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4)".
Step 4: Click "Convert" Button. The converting process will begin. Please wait before the conversion succeed!
- the program you downloaded is free trial version, you are limited to creating iPod video files that are a maximum of 2 minutes long. You may purchase FLV Converter to get full version.
Related guides for FLV to iPod Conversion
- DVD Audio Ripper
- DVD to Nokia Converter
- DVD to Palm Converter
- DVD to Sansa Converter
- DVD to Samsung Converter
- DVD to Sony Xperia Converter
- DVD to Creative Zen Converter
- DVD to Archos Converter
- DVD to Motorola Converter
- DVD to WMV Converter
- DVD to AVI Converter
- DVD to MP4 Converter
- DVD to Mobile Converter
- DVD to DIVX Converter
- DVD to MPEG Converter
- DVD to iRiver Converter
- More DVD Converter >>>
- Total Video Converter
- iPhone Video Converter
- Zune Video Converter
- Palm Video Converter
- iPod Video Converter
- Google Phone Video Converter
- Sony XPeria Video Converter
- Motorola Video Converter
- PSP Video Converter
- MP4 Video Converter
- MKV Converter
- FLV Converter
- AVI Converter
- iTunes Converter
- YouTube Video Converter
- Video Converter for Mac
- 3GP Video Converter
- More Video Converter >>>